Eile Pur 1000
Single-Component Polyurethane Liquid Membrane
EliePur 1000 is a specially-prepared modified polyurethane-based and single-component waterproofing material used for the insulation of dilatation joints, roofs and foundations which has a high elasticity, is crack-bridging, is resistant against impacts, punctures and elongations and is not affected by the weather conditions and dilatations.
- Has a single component.
- Provides excellent adherence.
- Is ready to use,
- Is easy to apply,
- Is crack-bridging,
- Creates a waterproof and moisture-proof, jointless and seamless coating
- Has resistance against chemicals and bacteria
- Is algae resistant
- Does not lose its elasticity in cold weather.
- Used for insulation in roofs, foundations, garages, subways and underground storages, bathrooms, between precast wall panels, in precast stream grooves, valleys and parapets, in horizontal joints with a jointing for settling and working and in stone, brick, concrete buildings, in pavements and curbs, in floorings of plaza terraces, multi-storey car parks and other buildings open to traffic.